The reasons are as follows: 1. The problems of the raw […]
The reasons are as follows:
1. The problems of the raw materials themselves may be caused by poor quality, formula matching problems, or too much moisture in the material (can be added with calcium oxide during mixing). It is recommended that manufacturers eliminate them one by one.
2. Irregular operation leads to inadequate or uneven rubber compounding. This problem can be circumvented by perfecting the operation instructions, which are the most basic requirements of rubber product manufacturers.
3. The problem of exhaust, first of all, to exclude whether there is a process of setting exhaust during the processing, and then the problem of the mold itself. Will produce bubbles
4. Problems during vulcanization. If the vulcanization time is short and insufficient, the pressure during vulcanization is insufficient, or there are more impurities in the vulcanizing agent, bubbles will also be generated.
5. The product is too thick, which causes the heat transfer of the rubber to slow down. In the end, only the appearance is vulcanized, and the inside is full of air bubbles.
Some other suggestions
1. The speed of the injected material is slowed down. The speed of the injected material is too fast during the process.
2. We know that air bubbles are caused by the entry of air. The solution is of course to prevent air from entering, so the more thorough method is to change the vulcanization molding machine to a vacuum molding machine.